EVE Mentat 1.2 open beta
I’m glad to announce open beta testing of EVE Mentat 1.2!
This version is quite stable now and has a lot of cool and awaited features.
Feel free to post your comments, suggestions and bug reports to EVE Mentat 1.2 open beta forum.
- From now EVE Mentat requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Application got new look
- New import log
- Fully renewed data tables:
- A lot of new columns
- Possibility to customize them
- Column configurations are saved between sessions
- New ultimate feature – Smart filtering. You can use mathematical expressions to create your own filter for every table
- True buy order competition checker based on route finding algorithm
- Market aggregation services are integrated into orders table
- Market browser has been changed to be more user friendly
- Market favorites have tree structure and can be imported from EVE Online client
- You can quickly import market data from supported web services: EVE-Central, EVE Marketdata, EVE Marketeer
- New deviation calculation based on best buy/sell orders help you to find profitable positions for reselling
- And finally… Long-awaited feature – Automatic updater!
And that’s not all…
Willing to try EVE Mentat 1.2 before the official release?