EVE Mentat 1.2 Release
EVE Mentat 1.2 is out now!
- From now EVE Mentat requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Application got new look
- New import log
- Fully renewed data tables:
- A lot of new columns
- Possibility to customize them
- Column configurations are saved between sessions
- New ultimate feature – Smart filtering. You can use mathematical expressions to create your own filter for every table
- True buy order competition checker based on route finding algorithm
- “Copy incremented” context menu item added to price columns in different data tables
- Market aggregation services are integrated into orders table
- Market browser has been changed to be more user friendly
- Market favorites have tree structure and can be imported from EVE Online client
- You can quickly import market data from supported web services: EVE-Central, EVE Marketdata, EVE Marketeer
- New deviation calculation based on best buy/sell orders help you to find profitable positions for reselling
- New preferences tab: “Regional settings” allows you you to choose how numbers and dates are displayed in EVE Mentat
- And finally… Long-awaited feature – Automatic updater!
And that’s not all…
Full list of changes can be found here.
Visit Download page to start using EVE Mentat 1.2.